Saturday, January 29, 2011

he + she

She was my first friend when we moved to Snellville in 3rd grade. She loved me even when I cried because I was homesick (the new kid), she loved me in my drama-queen phase, she loved me throughout my many insecure years...she just loved me. Leigh is the kind of girl that gets more gorgeous the older she gets. I am amazed by how she manages her busy life and still can be an amazing mom and a precious lady to her man. She is pretty awesome. (I love her) He is her boy. I've heard about Brent for years and met him a couple times. He makes her comfortable, he makes her grin, he makes her secure, he loves her son, he is a good man. I was thrilled when they won my lovebird shoot. Check out their sneak peek.









1 comment:

  1. Hi love! These pictures are absolutely incredible and the little paragraph makes me tear up. We had a great time with you today and we cannot wait to see what you do with the rest of them. Love you.

    ReplyDelete