Saturday, May 21, 2011

callie + ty

About a year and a half ago I had the opportunity to meet the Collins. I did Callie's one year old photo shoot at Vines Botanical Gardens. I instantly loved this family. Grandma and Grandad came along and the whole family adored their Callie. Since then, they had baby Tyler. I was thrilled when Callie asked me to shoot the kids together. This time I got to go to their family land. This land has been in their family for several generations. I truly enjoyed listening to grandad, aka "pop" talking about old memories on this property. This family has love that runs so deep. I even got to meet great grandaddy who was celebrating his 90th birthday. He was full of life. He even pulled out his old john deere for us.
Take a look at these photos. I hope they will add to the memories of a precious family at a special place.









No comments:

Post a Comment