Friday, August 5, 2011

dream shoot

There is a boutique over at the Avenue that I frequent. It is full of art, jewels, accessories and funky clothes. I love it because it is locally owned and every time you walk in the door you are greeted and assisted by the cutest ladies. Peter's Path has everything going for it. The owner, Christine Peter's and I got to chatting a couple weeks back and she contacted me to do a shoot of her and her three girls.
I have to say these girls were a photographers dream. They all look like movie stars and are as sweet as they are glamorous. They knew exactly how to coordinate without matching, how to accessorize tastefully and how to work the camera. What a precious family. Take a look at their sneak peek AND go visit Peter's Path.







No comments:

Post a Comment