Friday, November 25, 2011

the thompson fam

You've seen these sweet faces before. Erin is one of my dear friends. We met two years ago when we were both 7 weeks pregnant with our "R" girls. Our life schedule is in tune yet we are so different. Opposites attract right (even in friendships)? Now that I have her in my life, I am convinced everyone needs an Erin. She's authentic. She's wonderful.
Although we are somewhat "new" friends I feel as if we've been lifelong friends. We spend several days a week together and talk daily. I love those precious little girls so much. They are passionate, happy, energetic, determined, beautiful and sweet... a recipe for success. And Stephen, he's not so bad either. jk. He is a wonderful daddy with a gentle spirit.
Thankful for the Thompson family.

No comments:

Post a Comment