Thursday, September 15, 2011

meg + Jason

I'm pretty sure they've never met a stranger. I have only been around them twice (engagement shoot and wedding day) and I feel like we are old friends. This couple is sugar. They just have so much love to give. What a special quality.
After the e.session I knew their wedding would be styled perfectly. Meg...she's got it. She made this day look as if a celebrity event planner designed it. So fun to shoot.
Jason was a ball of nerves (only up until he saw his bride). I asked why he was nervous and he said, "Meg has worked so hard on this day I just want it to be exactly what she wants." Presh! Not nervous about their lifelong love, just that the details would fall into place for his hardworking lady.
I know Meg and Jason's adventure will be full of loyalty, friendship, passion, laughter and love. Congrats you two. I am so happy you found each other and am honored to be a part of your special day. Enjoy your sneak peek!

A big thanks goes out to the talented Katey Penton for second shooting.




























the talk through the wall (love)








I love Jason's face walking down the aisle with his wife. Such Joy!


movie stars
















nothing like a good choreographed father/daughter dance





this makes me laugh









smokin'

No comments:

Post a Comment